LS Heavy Duty Steel Flex Plate
PRW Platinum Series flexplates raise the bar in the high performance industry. The combination of top quality and reasonable pricing sets new standards. We know that when you receive your new PRW performance components, you will have no trouble seeing what the excitement is all about.
These Platinum Series Flexplates are engineered to handle extreme duty applications and designed to take the punishment of todays high horsepower engines. The 4mm thick centerplate provides a solid foundation for these new designs. Ring gears are precision welded to meet SFI specifications, utilizing robotic machinery and cold-welding process. PRW flexplates are engineered for excellence and are rigorously inspected throughout the manufacturing cycle to ensure that our customers receive the quality that they have come to expect from PRW products.
- SFI 29.1 certified
- Compatible with all GM torque converter bolt patterns (3 and 6 bolt converters)
- Works with Powerglide, TH400, TH350, 700R4, 4L60e, 4L80E, 2004R transmissions for LS series engines
- 168 teeth. 0.210" thick steel construction
- Will require torque converter spacer part number 551165 for NON LS transmissions
- Includes: 1 heavy duty SFI rated flex plate, 6 flex plates bolts
- Includes 10.75", 11.06, and 11.5" 6 bolt torque converter bolt patterns (compatible with the largest selection of bolt patterns)