Pro Loom Lite is a factory-finish, self-closing wrap commonly used by today's leading automotive manufacturers for bundling and neatly running wiring looms. Pro Loom Heavy offers superior wear resistance. Unlike old plastic conduct, our self-closing wrap is soft on installers hands and flexible to run around your entire vehicle.
Suitable for wiring looms and cable assemblies. Ideal for harsh environments such as engine bays and undercarriages.
With a 25% overlap our self-closing wrap is flexible in size and available in the following 5m & 25m rolls:
- 8mm - suits wiring dia. 5-12mm
- 13mm - suits wiring dia. 10-15mm
- 19mm - suits wiring dia. 13-21mm
- 25mm - suits wiring dia. 19-27mm
- 29mm - suits wiring dia. 26-31mm
Operating -50° to 150°C
Melting point 240°C
Features / benefits
- Open split design allows for ease of application on existing looms.
- Flexible sizing with 25% overlap
- Abrasion and chemical resistant
- Cuts with scissors
What’s the difference between Pro Loom Lite vs Heavy?
Pro Loom Lite - Less density and micro filaments create an ultra-thin sleeve. Ideal as a compact wrap for tighter packaging where space is a concern, softer and more flexible.
Pro Loom Heavy - Greater density and size of filament in construction, thicker filaments offer superior durability and greater abrasion resistance.