Oil Cooler Port Adapter Plate for LS series GM V8 engines w/ dual(2) 1/8-27" NPT ports
- This plate is used to seal off the pressurized oil port in your oil pan above the oil filter, commonly used for oil cooler plumbing in factory applications, while also offering two(2) 1/8"NPT ports to access the oil circuit of your engine. This is often used for an oil pressure sensor or a turbocharger oil feed line.
- This plate compatible with all LS oil pans, except VT - VZ front-sump oil pans due to the architecture of the internal oil routing in the pan, and dry-sump oil pans (LS7, LS9, etc), and LS4 oil pans
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced billet aluminum
1/2" Thick Heavy Duty Aluminum Allows More Oil To Flow Through The Engine Internally
- Includes 1 plate with o-ring and mounting bolts
- Here at Malex Motorsports all of our items are in stock in our Sydney based store, ready to ship or pick up.
- NOW IN SMEATON GRANGE!
You may also like