LS main bearing set MS2199H
Brand new Mahle Clevite
These are "H" series (High Performance)
This set suits standard crank size
High Performance; H Series (Tri-Metal); Set
H-Series bearings have a medium level of eccentricity, high crush, and rod bearings have a hardened steel back and thin overlay. Use H-Series bearings with crankshafts that have oversize fillets and where engines run in the medium to high RPM range. H-Series bearings should be used if contact patterns obtained with P-Series parts are too narrow. Contact patterns should ideally cover 2/3 to 3/4 of the bearing surface. If you aren't sure which type of performance bearing to start with, the H-Series bearing will be your best choice.
Clevite® TriMetal™ engine bearings have been the industry standard since the first patent on the cast, copper, lead composition decades ago. These points are just a few of the advantages Clevite's TriMetal™ engine bearings:
The letters at the end of each part number indicate a specific feature of the part.
- Seizure Resistance - Clevite TriMetal™ bearings have as much as 40% better seizure resistance than competitors' engine bearings.
- Load Capacity - Clevite TriMetal™ bearings can withstand over 60% higher loads for extended periods compared to competitor bearings.
- Embedability & Conformability - The overlay on a TriMetal™ bearing offers a superior surface for forgiveness, offering additional protection that can be extremely beneficial in an engine that is poorly maintained.
- Durability - Clevite TriMetal™ bearings not only exceed light vehicle OE durability requirements of 150,000 miles, they also exceed heavy vehicle OE durability requirements of 300,000 miles.
- Even all tri-metal engine bearings are not the same. If you want the highest quality, strongest, and original TriMetal™ bearings, ask for Clevite Engine Bearings.
- Here at Malex Motorsports all of our items are in stock in our Sydney based store, ready to ship or pick up.
- NOW IN SMEATON GRANGE!