8an 90 Degree EZ Street Hose End. Full Swivel
Very easy to install with OEM look and reliability. It is just a matter of sliding on the collar, pushing the fitting into the end of the hose and crimping the collar in place.
Collars/clips are sold separately
Check out our install video.
EZ Street Hose Ends are the perfect solution for the automotive enthusiast looking to upgrade their fuel system with aftermarket
hose and hose ends. They have been designed to be used with today’s pump gas, E85, E98, Diesel, Methanol, or other Ethanol Blends.
• Manufactured in Southington, Connecticut with a single hose retention barb made to SAE specifications. This allows this
series of hose ends to work on virtually any SAE 30R9 or 30R10 Low Permeation Fuel Hose, (Including our New EZ Street 30R9 Hose).
• Black bright dip anodized for good looks and long lasting protection.
• Double-swivel design allows for clocking during installation.
• Available in standard size -6 AN, (3/8”) and -8 AN, (1/2”) for higher horsepower applications.
- Here at Malex Motorsports all of our items are in stock in our Sydney based store, ready to ship or pick up.
- NOW IN SMEATON GRANGE!