BTR EQUALIZER INTAKE MANIFOLD - CATHEDRAL PORT - IMA-01
Suits LS1 and LS2 Cathedral port Cylinder Heads
Brian Tooley is on the forefront of race cam and manifold development. Here at Malex we import BTR products direct from the US and KEEP THEM IN STOCK in our Sydney based store ready for pickup or delivery.
MADE IN THE USA!!!
FUEL RAILS ALSO AVAILABLE IN STORE.
This intake is designed for combinations that are looking to make peak power between 6000 and 8000 rpm. Boosted engine combinations are actually more reliable making peak power in this higher RPM range compared to making peak power around 6500 rpm like most stock style intakes, provided the valve train is engineered properly.
- Cast from 319 Aluminium
- Black powder cost finish
- Made in USA
- O-Ringed port openings and Lid surface
- Easy Insert steep chamfer injector bores for trouble free injector o-ring insertion
- 6000-8000+ RPM Ideal operating range (for sub 4” stroke applications)
- Underslung plenum design for maximum hood clearance
-102mm profiled throttle bore
- 1 MAP sensor location in rear with 2 additional optional locations
- Additional user defined LS3 and LS1/LS2/LS6 MAP sensor bores
- ISO9001:2015 certified machining
- 2-piece design for easy porting access
- Lightweight CAD-generated design
- Profiled port openings for optimum out of the box performance
- All threads are roll form aircraft standard DSDV
- Clears F-Body cowls
- Clears C5 cowls with minimal massaging to intake