Oil Cooler Plate for LS Series GM V8 Engines
- This plate is used to bypass the oil cooler feed port to the oil cooler return port in your oil pan above the oil filter, commonly used for oil cooler plumbing in factory applications
- Compatible with all LS oil pans, except LS1 VT-VZ Commodore front-sump oil pans due to the architecture of the internal oil routing in the pan, and dry-sump oil pans (LS7, LS9, etc), and LS4 oil pans
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Heavy duty, 1/2" thick billet aluminum plate for maximum oil circulation
- Includes plate, reusable o-ring, and mounting bolts
- Here at Malex Motorsports all of our items are in stock in our Sydney based store, ready to ship or pick up.
- NOW IN SMEATON GRANGE!
You may also like