Engine Mount Alignment Tool
This engine mount alignment tool allows you to easily compare your engine block mounted, motor mounts to check against your frame mount. This allows you to move the motor mounts for a perfect fit before your lower your engine in place and realize that your mounts do not align with each other. Trust us, this is extremely common when replacing an engine mount, even if using a replacement OE branded mount.
- No more fighting engine mounts through bolts from mis-alignment when dropping in your engine
- Works with all oil pans, so no need to disassemble your engine prior to use
- Made to OEM motor mount specifications for an exact fit
- This jig has mount thru-bolt hole locations for Old-style and New-style (Clamshell) SBC frame mounts
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, 1/4" billet 551707-SBC01
- Includes alignment tool with mounting hardware
- Simple to use, just hold the tool to your engine, notate the location on the tool, then transfer this location to the frame mounts by bolting one side to frame mount, then loosen and move your frame mounts until the tool lines up in the same position as the engine.
At ICT Billet we use GM factory specifications for exact mounting locations for the most accurate parts