LS Timing Cover Alignment Tool
- Properly align your timing cover with your crankshaft to prevent premature seal failures
- Compatible with all GM LS series engines (Gen III and IV)
- To align, 1.) loosely bolt timing cover (install front main seal first) and gasket to engine. 2.) Insert tool onto the crankshaft and push into the timing cover seal. 3.) align oil pan rail with timing cover. 4.) Tighten timing cover bolts.
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA billet aluminum
- Package Includes: 1 alignment tool