|Identical in fit, color, form, and performance to the original, factory-installed wire set, DENSO ignition wire sets fit right, look right, and work perfectly. Many replacement ignition wire sets are a disappointment: they require too much work to install and don't produce a quality job. DENSO First Time Fit® wire sets will put the enjoyment back into your weekend tune-up projects.
All-Silicone Wires: These ignition wires are SAE J2031 Class E rated, the highest quality wire used in the industry. These wires can withstand temperatures from -40° to 428° F and pass tests covering everything from electrical properties to shrinkage to chemical resistance and accelerated life testing.
Pre-cut to Exact Lengths: Each wire in the set is pre-cut to exact length so the wire sets are ready to install right out of the box.
Identical OE End Caps: Designed to "click" into place for easy installation and a secure fit. This allows the installer to "feel and hear" that a solid connection has been made, even when the connection is in a difficult-to-see location.
Strong Connections: Through a patented process, the terminals are attached to provide an extremely strong connection ensuring the cable and boot will not separate during removal and installation.
Features & Benefits:
- High temperature "Class E" silicone jacket to withstand heat, cold, chemicals and moisture.
- Reinforcing member for added strength and terminal retention.
- Silicone insulation for superior dielectric and heat performance.
- Conductive silicon layer for high temperature performance and EMI/RFI noise suppression.
- Fiberglass braid for maximum strength.
- Carbon impregnated fiberglass core for superior support conductivity.
- Core reinforced with KEVLAR®.
- Layer impregnated with Ferrite.
- Wire-wound layer to suppress EMI/RFI noise.