LS Conrod bearing set CB663HNK-10 (.010 undersized conrod journal)
Full set of 8
Brand new Mahle Clevite
These are "H" series (High Performance)
N= Narrowed for greater crankshaft fillet clearance.
K= TriArmor™ coating applied to the bearing surface, which offers extraordinary protection and lubricity. Enhanced wear characteristics increase bearing life in race engines and high performance street Engines.
This set suits .010 undersized crank (conrod journal) size
High Performance; H Series (Tri-Metal); Set
H-Series bearings have a medium level of eccentricity, high crush, and rod bearings have a hardened steel back and thin overlay. Use H-Series bearings with crankshafts that have oversize fillets and where engines run in the medium to high RPM range. H-Series bearings should be used if contact patterns obtained with P-Series parts are too narrow. Contact patterns should ideally cover 2/3 to 3/4 of the bearing surface. If you aren't sure which type of performance bearing to start with, the H-Series bearing will be your best choice.
Clevite® TriMetal™ engine bearings have been the industry standard since the first patent on the cast, copper, lead composition decades ago. These points are just a few of the advantages Clevite's TriMetal™ engine bearings:
The letters at the end of each part number indicate a specific feature of the part.
- Seizure Resistance - Clevite TriMetal™ bearings have as much as 40% better seizure resistance than competitors' engine bearings.
- Load Capacity - Clevite TriMetal™ bearings can withstand over 60% higher loads for extended periods compared to competitor bearings.
- Embedability & Conformability - The overlay on a TriMetal™ bearing offers a superior surface for forgiveness, offering additional protection that can be extremely beneficial in an engine that is poorly maintained.
- Durability - Clevite TriMetal™ bearings not only exceed light vehicle OE durability requirements of 150,000 miles, they also exceed heavy vehicle OE durability requirements of 300,000 miles.
- Even all tri-metal engine bearings are not the same. If you want the highest quality, strongest, and original TriMetal™ bearings, ask for Clevite Engine Bearings.
- Here at Malex Motorsports all of our items are in stock in our Sydney based store, ready to ship or pick up.
- NOW IN SMEATON GRANGE!