Gen V, LT Engine Swap / Engine Mount Brackets
*engines with clamshell mounts will require trimming of clamshell on driver side to clear vacuum pump mounting flangeThese brackets allow a LT series engine to be bolted into a vehicle that originally had a small block chevy engine
- Made with OEM specifications for the best possible fitment into your vehicle
- NOT compatible with belt driven vacuum pumps or OEM low mounted A/C compressor
- These plates will move the crankshaft centerline up .72" in the vehicle
- Made in Wichita, Kansas from aerospace grade, USA produced, billet aluminum
- Includes: 2 adapter plates, 8 flat head bolts, and 6 flange M10-1.5 bolts
- Natural aluminum finish
- See our other listings for all your LT swap needs. Check out our "Tips and Guides" section on our page
If removing the vacuum pump, two (2) M12-1.75 plugs (GM 11546665) (ICT Billet SKU# 551298) will need to be installed into block-oil ports. There are 3 positions for maximum adjustment of engine (from OEM bellhousing position ~forward most position shown in photos~, Secondary positions are: 1.625", and 2.25" engine moved frontward) These swap plates will shift the crankshaft centerline up .725" above factory small block location. At ICT Billet we use GM factory specifications to determine exact mounting locations for the most accurate engine positioning. To re-use your factory Gen 5 LT A/C compressor (and air pump on truck engines) you will need to use the 1.625" engine moved forward position on the swap plates, than trim the swap plates back. **Note, this will most likely cause your oil pan to have interference with your vehicles frame (or steering linkage), with poor aftermarket oil pan options currently available.
- Here at Malex Motorsports all of our items are in stock in our Sydney based store, ready to ship or pick up.
- NOW IN SMEATON GRANGE!